Over the weekend I got to spend another wonderful day REinventing with the glorious Girls in the Hills.
This could become my favourite place to REinvent outside the Studio - seriously, only the nicest people are attracted to REinventing and they live in the best places!
This could become my favourite place to REinvent outside the Studio - seriously, only the nicest people are attracted to REinventing and they live in the best places!
![]() |
| l-r Denise, Dawn, Calum, Nicole, Brigita & Emma) |
In-between sewing, cutting & pinning we laughed, ate & drank (tea), oohed & ahhed over sweet Calum & each others creations, we talked, shared & learnt all sorts of stuff - like you can walk the Bibbulmum Track for 2 months on your own if you want!
Emmas mum Denise was visiting from Victoria so it was lovely that they got to share the experience together and I got an invite to visit when we're over in November.
Emmas mum Denise was visiting from Victoria so it was lovely that they got to share the experience together and I got an invite to visit when we're over in November.
Emmas REinvention is as pretty as she is and Denise took to REinventing like a duck to water!
Dawn generously hosted the workshop in her beautiful home.
Her skirt REinventions were remarkable - she's remarkable, not only can she REinvent she can do it while breast-feeding!
Even though it was a warm day Brigita stoically managed to REinvent a zippered, partially felted Cardy into this funky Jumper - apparently it wont be neccessary on the Bibbulmum Track.
Nicole was a first time REinventor aswell however being the very creative person she is the challenge to turn unwearable garments into wearable ones wasn't difficult at all - there's more over here on her blog.
I took this image of Nicole photographing Denise wearing one of her felted pieces.
I think it will make its way onto her Etsy site, if it doesn't get snavelled up before hand!
![]() |





Snavelled is a word?
ReplyDeleteIt is not.
You just made that up.
Kind of like snaffled, only more cunning.
Thankyou Shula for bringing this to EVERYONES attention...
ReplyDeletea 'Snaveller' has long arms & short pockets whereas a 'Snaffler' has the opposite.
I'm really not surprised you didn't know this and I'm thrilled to be given the opportunity to enlighten you - don't imagine it will happen often!