Tuesday, May 23, 2017

MakeOver Monday - What Goes Around

'MakeOver Monday' 
... sharing how I cut up & REinvent items from my wardrobe 
in the hope you'll pick up scissors & start cutting up yours!

What goes around comes around
or is it 
what comes around goes around???

Either way 
here I am 
on a Tuesday
pretending it's Monday...


I made a skirt
which I've named  
'Merry-go-Round'
due the 5 panels of different fabrics which wrap around  
in a fun & flattering nature


 typically with a skirt you need a top
and because I didn't have one
I grabbed a knit skirt from the filing


and with the help of sleeves & edging
 from a filed cardy
I made one


which I think works wonderfully with the skirt



and now all I need is a name for the Top?!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see the skirt become the top and I love the new skirt. Awesome to have blog posts to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen - I've been very neglectful of the Blog which hasnt been because of lack of creations it's due more to a lack of words. FB and Instagram are too easy! Will try and do better. x

      Delete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!