Yesterday was my last REinventing session with a wonderful group of 8 women from in & around Darlington.
We met for 3hrs every Tuesday morning for 6wks at Alisons home.
I'll miss, not only their scintillating conversations (I now know why I never got a Brazilian!) but also my 45min. morning drive into the hills - I do love a drive!
These are a few of the garments created during the workshop, with more inspiration over here.
![]() |
| Brigita - Jumper Wrap |
![]() | ||
| Rose - REinvented Jkt & Jumper Wrap |
![]() |
| Emma - REinvented Top with tea-dyed Doily embellishments |
Because I conduct my workshops on an a individual basis it's essential I form a relationship with each person so it's always a little bitter sweet saying goodbye,
especially when they bring beautiful babies....
and green sewing machines!
especially when they bring beautiful babies....
![]() | |
| Callum - at 7wks the youngest member of the group |
and green sewing machines!
In the end though my hope always is to have instilled the desire to continue to create & REinvent in my absense.









These are inspiring creations! Such a great idea....
ReplyDelete