Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nuno

Turns out the 'Motivation Fairy' was here all along, only I was looking at wrong door - in fact I think that's her in the top right hand corner!
I'd confused lack of motivation with lack of direction - a minor hiccup and we're back on track!
I did some Nuno-felting during the school holidays.
Nuno for me is stepping outside the box.
It's still REinventing only without a sewing machine.
I've made some to gift and some to sell.
Sold



   


Sold
There's more over here. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG WTF HOW COME I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS IT'S DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've no idea - with that table though you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all stunning! My favorite is the cream colored one...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!