Monday, August 23, 2010

Choices

This is my homage to Perth Fashion Week and all the Fashion Weeks everywhere....
for those of us that haven't been a Size 8 since we were 8!
If you're asking the same question you probably already know the answer!
 The solution is to REinvent!

3 comments:

  1. O but here's the kicker...not only a size 8 but an emaciated, pre-pubescent, bulimiac size 8 - not even a healthy size 8...which means an out-of-proportion body.

    Actually in this particular photo - proportionally speaking, her bottom doesn't look all that big - I can't really see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, there seems to be an enormous void between what is deemed fashionable and clothes that people can actually wear - or want to wear.

    I'm often reminded of the story 'The Emperors New Clothes' when ever I see a fashion spread - fun to look at but unwearable.

    With regard the photo Claire, the Ass referred to is the Donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Bernina 800 Series in GREEN???

    There is such a thing?

    Ok, I'm amazed...

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!