Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Workshops - The Venue Has Nothing to Do With It.

Yesterday I remembered the reason for the delay in making the decision 
to offer workshops again 
was because I didn't think the new studio space would be suitable
after all half a garage under a 1970's suburban palace 
is a far cry from the garden studio under a flowering Jacaranda Tree
however now that they're a happening thing 
 I'm reminded that it's not the venue that makes a good workshop 

it's the people that do 

with their busy hands


and curious minds

l=r Kate & Rennae

who are open to being courageous 


that creates an atmosphere


infused with laughter & shared experiences


which will make any venue perfect...
and how lucky am I that you guys think so too! 

l-r Marie, Leonie, Jenny & Alex

If you'd like to join us for the next round of classes 

Update - there's 1 spot left.




2 comments:

  1. Oh it all looks so perfect t....love seeing some friendly faces...please say hello to them for me.
    Sadly work is filling my time for this little season otherwise I would be very tempted. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you've got to be quick haven't you!!! ;)
    It looks wonderful Jody, no matter how small it is. It's obviously large in spirit and fun! x

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!