Friday, February 26, 2016

Sharing 'MakeOver Monday' Love with a Cute Button!

 I made a blog button
which says

'I Love MakeOver Mondays'

and if you enjoy the MakeOver Mondays
where at the beginning of the week
I share how I cut up and REinvent an item from my wardrobe
I'd love it if you'd consider popping my button on your blog
that way you can call in anytime
- it's easy, just copy the text below and paste into your side bar.

Sew Outside the Lines
Thanks.
Jody x

ps. see you next Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Cute Button...I have added it to my little space. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sweet button Jody, thanks and have added it to my blog as well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, Looking forward to seeing your REinvents soon. x

      Delete
    2. Ha! You and me both Jody!!! lol

      Delete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!