Monday, September 23, 2013

Creations - Some of Them

It's always a little sad when it comes to the end of a Term

not just because we say adieu

also because the images I take of everyones creations fall way short
of what I know was acheived

a mosaic is only a glimpse


there's no photos of 
Inges tea frock or the gifted jigsaw jacket
 she made for her sons girl friend

you also don't get a look at Reggies colourful quilts or perfect-for-summer frocks

Sues change of heart skirt isn't here 
or all the baby stuff she's been making for her & Reggies new business

I'm pretty sure Ellie may have snuck in another change of heart skirt 
along with all the REinventions

and poor Nilda didn't even make it in the team photo
she finished her first ever semi lined summer frock 
and took it with her to Europe before the end of Term

I too have missed out 
there's no evidence of the tea frocks or REinventions
completed by moi this Term

the weather has been less than conducive to outdoor photo sessions
 so am blaming it on the weather



1 comment:

  1. this was such a great term, enjoyed every minute off it and as always learned so much, with all this great girls, muffins and lots off laughter.
    and this great teacher who holds it all together and inspires my creativity and love to do more and more sewing and jackets xxx love inge

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!