what to say
REinventing at the Studio this term has been big
bigger than the Mosaic below reflects
I don't always get to take photos of all the garments created during the 8wks
We've turned the too small into the comfy
the boring into exciting
we've embellished, highlighted, removed & added
there's been loads of cutting, unpicking, measuring & stitching
copious amounts of laughing, eating, talking & bonding
we've stretched our creativity
and taken our imaginations & sewing abilities to higher levels.
we've stretched our creativity
and taken our imaginations & sewing abilities to higher levels.
1. Alannah Dots, 2. Birdy Skirt, 3. Lace Apron Wrap, 4. Wrapped,
5. Velvet with Rose, 6. Tea Towel Skirt, 7. Doilied, 8. Wrapt in Tops,
9. Shirt & Skirt Tunic, 10. For Good, 11. Sunset Rose Cake, 12. Kate, 1
3. Friday Girls, 14. Embroidered Wrap, 15. Shirred, 16. Blisters,
17. Jo, 18. Lace Feature, 19. Lunch, 20. For Good
5. Velvet with Rose, 6. Tea Towel Skirt, 7. Doilied, 8. Wrapt in Tops,
9. Shirt & Skirt Tunic, 10. For Good, 11. Sunset Rose Cake, 12. Kate, 1
3. Friday Girls, 14. Embroidered Wrap, 15. Shirred, 16. Blisters,
17. Jo, 18. Lace Feature, 19. Lunch, 20. For Good
During this term I also introduced the
REcreate Cards
if you are unable to make it to the Studio
and would like to take the first steps toward
REinventing your Wardrobe
you can pretend I'm in the room while I step you through some simple, effective REinventions.

I am constantly amazed at the awesome creations I see on your blog. Such talent and it just goes to show that with a little direction anyone can do it.
ReplyDeleteYour description of the class is all that and more....you deserve to have a great break though and refresh for next year. xx
ReplyDelete