Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Eco Friendly Bias Binding Packs

I'm having a little tidy up
actually
it's more like a Spring Clean!

   
I'm going to be filming for workshops soon so needed to organise myself a bit better
and in the process of moving stuff around in the Studio
I've also been moving stuff round in the Shop.

If you hadn't heard already, yesterday I added the new-hot-off-the-press

REcreate Cards


which are thankfully proving to be very popular

and today
I created


I've been meaning to do these for a while
as I can offer my beautiful hand made Bias Binding
on fabulous Eco friendly craft card Spools
which can not only be REused over & over again
they've got my name on them!
*
*
*
All in time for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful bias binding... love the colours....

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!