It's a Retreat
only I'm calling this REtreat a Sewing
Sleep-over,
cos that's just what it's like
a group of girls getting together
to chat, eat, drink, laugh & make merry with their sewing machines.
Due the interest shown in REinventing Wardrobes
and creating garments from the
Sew Outside the Lines™patterns
this will be the perfect opportunity for me to accommodate any style of sewing you wish to
undertake.
We can REinvent, sew Pieces of Cake, Change of Hearts or Splice Skirts, hand sew and/or indulge in a bit of everything
We can REinvent, sew Pieces of Cake, Change of Hearts or Splice Skirts, hand sew and/or indulge in a bit of everything
- I
also envisage some crocheting skills being honed this time.
These are small groups
so you are guaranteed of one-on-one
tuition in a friendly, welcoming & enjoyable environment
surrounded by like-minded souls over the course of a fun-filled
creative weekend.
Our accommodation is a huge Heritage listed, recently renovated, Federation Home in Busselton.
Our accommodation is a huge Heritage listed, recently renovated, Federation Home in Busselton.
We've plenty of room to spread ourselves out for creating purposes,
the bedrooms are spacious & comfortable - bordering on luxurious,
there's 2 bathrooms, separate dining & large kitchen & parking
is at the door.
The house is on 1/2 acre of manicured gardens,
within walking distance of Busselton Town Centre & the beach.

Along with 3 nights accommodation, my expert tuition

Along with 3 nights accommodation, my expert tuition
and the ability
to enjoy uninterrupted sewing while laughing, chatting, sharing & creating,
your main meals are also included in the cost
and consist
of a selection of home style healthy fare, catering for meat eaters & vegetarians.

I hope you will be able to join us,
I'm taking bookings now and it is literally first in best dressed...
and for a more comprehensive look at the last two REtreats pop over here.

I hope you will be able to join us,
I'm taking bookings now and it is literally first in best dressed...
and for a more comprehensive look at the last two REtreats pop over here.
For those considering travel from inter state
who require accommodation while in Fremantle
please let me know as I have a list of fabulous places I can recommend.
My apologies if you've been waiting to hear more on the Vic Retreat idea
I've decided to let it go, purely because of the distance...
the venue is perfect
and if anyone wants to chat about the possibility I'm all ears.


At last, a sewing sleepover. How exciting. Can I grab a spot please Jody? Kate from Exmouth.
ReplyDelete