Sunday, July 22, 2012

JaM - Officially on Holiday!

JaM - taking Just a Moment to gather & share the things you have noticed, consumed, created &/or bought during your week....

My focus this week has been
on the last of the workshops for this Term


the Splice Skirt Workshop saw the girls create gorgeous one-off pieces

and the first Print & Stitch Workshop was an exciting mix of fabric, paint, vegetables & thread....

however now I'm officially on holiday
and the countdown can begin...

only 3days 'til Rebecca & I
join Regina to celebrate our significant Leo Birthdays

by op shopping & eating our way round Melbourne...

until then though my attention is focused on what I'm going to wear

(Nuno Felted embroidered silk & lace Collar....cos it's gonna be cold)

how I'm going to stay connected

(it took 4days to connect the phone so not overly confident there'll be much 'connecting' going on)
 
 and with my new business cards having arrived
coming up with inventive ways to share the love.

(Moo Cards)
 I'll be popping in to check out this venue 
while in Victoria 
with a REinventing Workshop in mind for next year....

After months of not doing anything with my hair
 I got it cut
which I'd share
if I was feeling a little more photogenic
shame cos I'd love to show you the shiny red Turkey Feather hanging off the side of my head.

7 comments:

  1. bring back the turkey feather i say xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...Happy Holidays and I say show us the new do!!!!

    Have a fabulous time away can't wait to see the haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we need to see the new do.... have a great time enjoy so jealous of you going to melbourne without me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, I hope it's a good one. Bring lots of warm clothes to Melbourne with you, still very cold! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Very, very happy significant birthday to you Jody and to those other Lions! Sounds like a fabulous way to celebrate too.
    LOVE that collar/neck warmer! Very you indeed!
    Great cards. I was looking at having some made for myself perhaps, but just wasn't sure. Now that I've seen how good yours look.....
    Party on in style and have the bestest time. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy Melbourne Jody; buy up big. Welcome to the fif***s Club. Celebrate in style my dear x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good time in Melbourne - I'm not long back from there! A word of warning - don't look at blogs too much on your phone because it costs a fortune! Normally my bill is around $40 a month, and after 10 days in Melbourne it was over $300. Naughty, silly me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!