Sunday, July 8, 2012

JaM - Changes & Swaps

JaM - taking Just a Moment to gather & share the things you have noticed, consumed, created &/or bought during your week....

new position

 

new colour



Change is usually a good thing 
however it's always nice to have the comfort of familiarity to look forward to.

I'd also like to mention the AMAZING Op Shop Swap parcels 
that are arriving & being shared on our flickr site.
Peoples generosity, creativeness & outstanding Op Shopping abilities are to be applauded
however I don't think maths is our strongest attribute 
cos I am yet to see anyones parcel with 5 items in it!

Well done girls
and if you haven't popped over for a squizz at the treasure being shared
please do so and feel free to say hi and leave comments
after all we're all friends now. 
x 


3 comments:

  1. Love the colours in your garden and curious as to what you are going to dye. The Swaps are amazing aren't they but stopping at 5 is just too hard. You know that! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wire work and your "bright" photos
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! Finally made it for JaM, though lagging badly!
    Love the chandelier Jody! Did you make it yourself! It's just the sort of wire work I'd love to add to my repertoire. and the bag is very cool!
    The swappers have definitely outdone themselves. There are some fab things there. I sort of stopped at 5 items, but the fabric wrapping could be construed as a 6th maybe! :))))) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!