Friday, June 29, 2012

A Studio Op Shop Swap

This week spells the end of Term 2 workshops
- to celebrate spending the last 8 Fridays in each others company 
the girls & I had our own little Op Shop Swap
the rules were the same as for the Winter Swap only our theme was 'sewing'.


We were like kids at Christmas!




Choosing which gift to grab was the hardest part


and then standing back and watching as someone opened the parcel you put together
proved a little stressful for some


and required reassuring hugs!

 

We all loved what we got from each other
and each other a little more for the thoughts behind the giving
 
 





It was supposed to be anonymous
which in hindsight was probably the only rule that was never going to work!

I'm popping in over here to share the love.

4 comments:

  1. Looking through these photos has bought the biggest smile back to my face.....Ill miss my Fridays with you guys. Thanks for being such a great sharer of all things REinvented. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time it looked Jody! The goodies I could see are really lovely, but I love those little wings on Alex's back!! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cool idea - everything looked so thoughtfully put together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss those wonderful Fridays with my beautiful, funny and talented friends. Thank you Jody for making it all possible.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!