I'm not supposed to say anything to join in tinniegirls 'Sunday Snippets'
and I'm pretty sure I'm also supposed to only load photos
and they're meant to be my favourite images taken during the week.
As I've pointed out & proved once or twice before
I'm not very good at following rules.....
I want to do the right thing so promise to try harder next Sunday!
Easter lunch with family & friends today was very special
we got to share it with Dan, home for a week from the great north west
and my Dad, home recently from his latest stint in Papua New Guinea.
My sister was here, as was Stella, Eliza and her boyfriend....
we also had a dying Monarch Butterfly join the table.
I got to wear my new
Bad Bunnies Skirt
with my new boots.
![]() |
| (apologies for the mess in the background - I'm up to my eye-balls in Jumper REinventions) |
I'm very happy & much relieved to announce the skirt is a winner
as are the boots
... I've been blessed with wide Maori feet
and need forgiving footwear as I'm on my feet for hours on end during workshops -
these are beauties
the Bunnies will always be the right way up when I look down at them.




Loving that new skirt! Love your little blog too.
ReplyDeleteLove these photos .... the food looks amazing ... The skirt looks amazing on and I would never have known the bunnies were upside down if you hadn't drawn our attention to it. Love the boots, they are gorgeous.
ReplyDelete