Funny thing happened when I came to down load photos of the last 2 days workshops
- I discovered some candid shots one of my gorgeous students had taken with my camera.
1. Imagine, 2. Bambi, 3. Pleats, 4. Hangers, 5. Blue Teapot, 6. What I Wore, 7. Studio, 8. Pleats, 9. Alex
I will be eternally grateful for Alex's enthusiasm for the spirit in which I conduct the workshops
and I am grateful that she's taken it upon herself to be the Studios personal photographer.
Alex sees what I don't
and in the same breathe she understands what I & everyone else does
when we commit to a Sew Outside the Lines workshop...
it's a life changing experience which goes far beyond the humble sewing machine.
Layers of self expression are revealed through the art of creating with our hands & minds
and when combined with talking & laughing, sharing & learning,
while in a friendly, welcoming & nurturing environment
it's hard not to fall in love with how creative you can be.
Workshops are over for the Term
and I've 2wks without any (sewing) commitments...
I might stay in my Pjs for the day.

Wonderful photos. it's nice to get someone elses view of things sometimes.
ReplyDeleteAlex certainly has a creative flair with photos,what a lovely suprise to find on your camera.
ReplyDeleteI love ALEX. She's bootiful and can make a thousand dresses in a single day.
ReplyDelete