This wasn't going to be a post about Doilies,
let alone how to wear them!
The seriously green & orange crocheted square
would be the perfect reason to wear this brooch.
and if I could turn the clock back 30yrs
to my care-free hippy days in Byron Bay
I'd probably wear it any chance I had!
With a raggy Tulle Brooch
or a vintage Hat Pin.
and it was all inspired by this
a childs or dolls vintage crocheted Capelet
but how sweet would it look on the right big person!
I love crochet
and use it in REinventions when ever possible.
let alone how to wear them!
It was supposed to be about my latest WiSh Op Shop treasure....
but when I came to taking photos of the
retro, hand crocheted, over-sized Doilies/mini Tablecloths
I'd found yesterday
I'd found yesterday
I got a little creative
and this happened...The seriously green & orange crocheted square
would be the perfect reason to wear this brooch.
The minty sage green cotton crocheted circle
is so perfect it makes me catch my breath.
and if I could turn the clock back 30yrs
to my care-free hippy days in Byron Bay
I'd probably wear it any chance I had!
With a raggy Tulle Brooch
or a vintage Hat Pin.
and it was all inspired by this
a childs or dolls vintage crocheted Capelet
but how sweet would it look on the right big person!
I love crochet
and use it in REinventions when ever possible.






We seriously need to bring this look back in. I'm all for it despite my plumper side. Cherrie
ReplyDelete