I can't believe it's been 3wks since the first workshop for 2011 started
and that we're half way through February already!
and that we're half way through February already!
![]() |
| Antoinettes newly REinvented Apron Wrap |
There's a few up & coming workshops here at the Studio that have spots available - for anyone considering joining us best not dilly dally 'cause it's the quick & the dead round here!
(Pretty sure that last comment is me channeling the character that Hailee Steinfeld plays in True Grit - Dan & I went on a date night last night and saw another brilliant Coen brothers movie!)
(Pretty sure that last comment is me channeling the character that Hailee Steinfeld plays in True Grit - Dan & I went on a date night last night and saw another brilliant Coen brothers movie!)
Tuesday 15th Feb. - 22nd March (6wks)
6 - 9pm
$225
Fridays 18th, 25th Feb., & 11th March (3days)
10am - 2pm
$230
Tuesday 22nd Feb., - 29th March (6wks)
9:30am - 2:30pm
$225
All Day Friday (2days)
18th & 25th March
9:30am - 2:30pm
$175
All Day Saturday
19th & 26th March
9:30am - 2:30pm
$175
Oh and don't forget to mention the 'Sew with a Friend' offer if booking at the same time with someone else - it's valid until April and entitles both of you to $10 off the cost of your workshop.
Oh and don't forget to mention the 'Sew with a Friend' offer if booking at the same time with someone else - it's valid until April and entitles both of you to $10 off the cost of your workshop.
I'll do these little pop-up Studio Workshop Menus from time to time just to keep you up to date with what's still on offer.
I wonder if anyone would be interested in joining an Eco Quilting Workshop conducted on Saturday avos?!
Got any questions - jodypearl@westnet.com.au.

Jody,
ReplyDeleteare you going to make your patterns available for those of us on the East Coast?
Meg
You betcha - the plan is to offer patterns and on-line workshops at some stage this year.
ReplyDeleteThanks for asking Meg - which pattern are you interested in?
That's me! Thanks Jody for such a great workshop. Thoroughly recommend them to anyone interested in fashion or textiles. The studio is fantastic too and I will be be booking more classes when I get some time.
ReplyDeleteAntoinette
Thanks Antoinette - you were a joy to share REinventing with and it was such a pleasure to hear those Kiwi accents again!
ReplyDeletesorry its taken me so long to get back...have had a doll in me that just had to get out!
ReplyDeletei would love the Splice skirt pattern and the apron/tunic from a pair of trousers (i think thats what it is!). I am sure there will be more..what i would really love is to come to your workshops, but no longer any relatives in WA to put up with me for 6 weeks!
Oooooh your doll moment sounds delicious - I remember that feeling!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pattern feedback - they're a couple I'm focusing on so nice to know I'm on the right track.
Maybe not for a workshop for 6wks but 4days & 3nights - I'm organising a REinventing REtreat for April.
oh that sounds great..a retreat..will have to save my pennies!
ReplyDeletei haven't made a doll in nearly 10 years, but now no kids i think mama needed to play! i will post pics in my flikr when she's done!
cant wait for the patterns..:)