Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday - Found

Anyone that knows me knows that I like old things, those that are worn & weathered still showing signs of life. I also like people, just not a lot I don't know wasting time in a confined space. Food is important and when eating out price, quality & service can make or break the experience.
That's why finding this place is going to take me couple of posts to share....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So we can expect to see you in full period costume this week?!
    Nadene

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Nadene, you're quite safe - maybe a new Splice Skirt!

    We spent ages in the Dressmakers Shop chatting to Maree the in-house Dressmaker, in fact shes a trained Milliner who along with other volunteers creates period costumes on-site using traditional methods. I'd always thought I would have liked to dress-up in crinoline and hoops one day before I died however seeing and hearing the process involved I think I'm now cured.

    See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!