Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday - Accidental Tourist

I'm not a very good Tourist, I don't normally go to touristy places, or do touristy things. 
My idea of fun on a holiday is to check out as many Op Shops as possible. 
That's how we found this place. Mum & I headed into Warnambool, making a bee-line for the Info Centre, where I asked for a list of all the Op Shops in town. I was handed a sheet of paper with all 7 listed, along with a map detailing their where-abouts. 
On the way to the car Mum happened to glance over the balcony & spied a woman dressed in period costume leading a group around a cobble stoned pioneer village.
We bought the girls back the next day and spent hours wandering around - like tourists....

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

Sadly the Op Shops weren't comparable however I did manage to find some treasure which I'm looking forward to sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!