I've tried to cater for everyone - there's more REinventing & a name change.
'Sew Much More' is new - not really new/new, it's the revised version of Learn to Sew.
As my Learn to Sew students progress, the term 'Learn to Sew' no longer seemed valid and also I have people interested in refreshing their skills and others wanting to tackle more advanced projects.
I will still offer the LTS format to those that want to start from scratch, only under the new title,
Sew much More!
It's going to be a big week!
I do a 'Running Sheet' every week & pin it on the pin-board in the kitchen, this way the family know where I'm likely to be on any given day - most especially they know when they need to keep the toilet clean!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!