This morning feels a bit like the night before Christmas
when you just have to say to yourself
'if I haven't got it then it's too late & we'll do without it',
in the case of what's happening tomorrow
if I haven't sewn it, ironed it or packed it then it's too late &
I [probably] wont need it.
The ride so far has been amazing with lots of new experiences
radio and newspaper interviews
not self written press releases
along with publicity photos
not taken by Dan
and the printing of my first 500 brochures advertising the workshops.
Fingers crossed it all translates into fully booked workshops for 2010!
I've made myself 3 outfits to wear over the 3 days
I'll get shots of me wearing them over the course of the next few days
however I'll share some close ups.


Excuse me for not elaborating I'm off to bed
need my beauty sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!