Thinking the cupboards would be in today was wishful thinking.
Instead of sorting through these bins working out what's staying and what's not I'm sitting here writing this, wondering how to fill this quiet, peaceful, beautiful autumn day all by myself....
I'm thinking that after sneaking one more look on ebay I'll make a bowl of my favourite soup for lunch, which I'll savour slowly while browsing through a craft mag one of my girls lent me, before maybe reading some of my book, with some domestic duties thrown in just so I don't forget myself completely, I'll then await my families return with dinner - going from past experience that too could be wishful thinking.As I'm desperate to share what's happening in the studio I've included some shots to give you an idea of progress (hi mum!), titled 'Never Again' & 'At the Moment' with 'Now' to follow very soon!
'Never Again'

'Never Again'

'At the Moment'


Holy Crapola!
ReplyDeleteThanks - one mans crapola is anothers treasure!
ReplyDeleteWell done you!
ReplyDeleteYour mother will be very proud!
Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIt always makes me smile when I remember getting off that bus some 20yrs ago with a back-pack!
I fantasize about leaving the same way I came in.....wishful thinking again!