
It's the little things in life that make all the difference...like two friends sharing a joke while playing dress-ups. I should have been out in the studio sewing up a storm rather than hanging out inside 'spying' on these two however they were so captivating....it's also a good thing to take the time to notice the small things.
Workshops are back in full swing as of tomorrow and I can't wait! I'm full of great ideas and loads of enthusiasm after this holiday, I don't seem to be able to get enough of the sewing machine. I've made myself a couple of skirts and tops in anticipation of not only needing something new to show my regular & novice Re-inventers but the summer wardrobe needs a serious up-date.
I'm busily sewing dresses for the lovely Georgina (Blushouse). I'm always excited to sew for Georgina as her designs & fabric choices are always so interesting/challenging. I've volunteered Eliza and I to help her out at Bazaar this year which I'm looking forward to as it will be an opportunity to spend some one-on-one quality time with the teenager in an environment we are both comfortable in...surrounded by beautiful clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!