Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy....



Here's a glimpse of what I've been looking at the past week, my sewing machine with a Blushouse dress under it! They're taking longer than anticipated (lined with invisible zips)...I'm not very good at estimating how long something will take to sew-up as I have trouble converting sewing-time into actual-time. I'll post a photo once I get them finished.

Workshops are going well with both venues not quite full and interestingly mostly accomplished Re-inventors booked in.  There's going to be some interesting garments come out of this lot of classes which I am determined not to forget to photograph. It's unfortunate that I don't have the lovely-reliable-competent Kylie available to take snaps, she's suffering with 'fat feet' (oh, the memories!), with only a couple of weeks left 'til baby arrives.

Very quiet here at the moment as family gone to Library so shall take the opportunity to do some more sewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!