In a crafty creative sense
do you ever feel like you've taken the long & windy road
to get where you didn't know you were going...
sitting back now admiring the Petal Necklace prototype
I think that's exactly what I've done
because upon reflection
it's clear that she was always going to happen
and the journey started way back with the first Fripperies
[apologies for there not being any Fripperies available for sale at the moment]
[apologies for there not being any Fripperies available for sale at the moment]
which accidentally morphed into the Pebbles
then while creating the Pod Necklace pdf
the first Petals were created
and here I am back where it all started
only it's not the exact same spot
the view's slightly different
and the potential
greatly enhanced
| [Petals & Pods entwined] |
it was a sometimes frustrating trip
with many speed bumps along the way
however I'm pleased I perservered
cos my winter wardrobe isn't looking quite as sad as it did.
***
Some of those speed bumps I mentioned relate to the Pod pdf being a thing
- just as soon as I iron out a few things she'll be a available in the Shop.
***
MakeOver Monday
Next Week
She's a roomy sized soft & floaty cotton artist-style Smock covered in a luscious floral print on a sweet dove grey background
that looks ridiculous on me...fingers crossed I don't make it worse?!
Jody x

Love where the road has taken you!
ReplyDeletePetals and pods......gorgeous both of them! I too love where the road has taken you Jody and just wish my long and winding road would stop and take me somewhere a lovely!
ReplyDeleteHaven't found the time to try out the Pebble Tattoos but I'll get there..... :) x