Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Making :: Fragment Bags


it's been a while


it took ages to find
 an 'F' word 
to best describe my latest creations

Fragment Bags

 are combinations of vintage fabrics & needlepoints 
with soft leather belts as straps



a constrasting reverse side 
for some
making them two-bags-in-one


each fully lined 
 with a pocket
and magnetic closure


they're all unique
never to be repeated


however if your favourite one has SOLD
you might find one which is similar 
but-not-the-same


as I regularly up-date the Shop with more.



4 comments:

  1. They are truly lovely...a nice addition to your collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing and such BRAVE upcycling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all amazing. How do you find attaching the leather belts, do you stitch through them?
    I've been collecting leather belts from the op-shops with the hope of using them as straps/handles.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've Industrial machines for this type of stitching Zara.

      Delete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!