Sunday, January 19, 2014

More Organised

There's a first time for everything
and me planning ahead
is a perfect example of one of those times 

decisions here are usually made on a whim 
and followed through by the seat of your pants

it was while racing around yesterday like the proverbial headless chook
pricing, hanging, cleaning & organising
in time for the 1-5pm Studio Shop doors opening
that it dawned on me
I might like to try a more organised approach



 so as of this coming week 
& for the forseeable future 

on Thursdays 
I will wake rested, ready to photograph treasure


Vintage Flea Market Chic -
 mix-&-match your own tea cup & saucer
$15
available Studio Shop

on Fridays
I will be bursting with enthusiasm, excited to hang & price for the Studio Shop
and be ready to publish a brand new list of treasure
 in the on-line shop at 4pm



and on Saturdays 
I'll be primped & prepped
ready to open the doors to the Studio at 1pm


Alice Frippery [$45] & Frock [$25]

and that 
sounds like a plan....

which immediately had me thinking of the old saying,
'the best laid plans [schemes] of mice & men often go astray'

me thinks not this time! 

2 comments:

  1. Hope it was a raging success.....I have passed on this last week your contact details to some lovely followers of my blog.....hopefully they got to pop in or will drop you a text. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting a routine going, I'm sure you will get the hang of it pretty quickly. Half the battle is sticking to the plan and not getting distracted and then eventually it will become a habit. That's the theory anyway. xx

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!