Monday, January 13, 2014

Big Day


This is the only time I sat down on Saturday


and it's also the only image I took all day 
because I was too busy 
talking mostly

everyone that said they would come did 
braving the 44ºC temps
each taking home a little more REinventing knowledge
and a whole heap of treasure.

If you missed this Saturday don't fret
the Studio doors will be open 
every Saturday thru January 
1-5pm
or by appointment
0420765047
with me re-stocking with 'new' treasure all the time

and if you were thinking of joining us for a workhop 
best be quick as they are filling fast

Workshop dates/times/fees.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a very successful day, Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was a wonderful day ....and I now have my own piece of Jody to call my own...thanks for being so brave and sharing.....I will pop back for more looksies soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!