As participants in the workshops become more familiar with
their sewing machines
their talents
and what is possible when both are combined
there's a magical blurring of Workshop lines as everyone
creates in new styles,
with different colours
& in fabrics they may never have before
the atmosphere
when there's all this creativity
bouncing off the Studio walls
is infectious
5. Velvety, 6. Heart Skirts, 7. Heart Skirts, 8. Apron Wrap,
9. Hippy Party, 10. KAPOW!, 11. KAPOW!, 12. Afternoon.,
13. Curtain Jacket, 14. 2-1, 15. Cirque, 16. Untitled
...and as much as I'm going to enjoy the 2wk break between workshops
I'm looking forward to next time.
9. Hippy Party, 10. KAPOW!, 11. KAPOW!, 12. Afternoon.,
13. Curtain Jacket, 14. 2-1, 15. Cirque, 16. Untitled
...and as much as I'm going to enjoy the 2wk break between workshops
I'm looking forward to next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!