Monday, March 11, 2013

Studio Snapshots


The Studio - sitting pretty in the Autumn garden.
Dan built her 10yrs ago so that we could both move our home-based businesses out of the house.
About 2 years ago he moved his business to other premises so I could bring the workshops home

and the rest like they say is history.


Work in Progress - pretty much looks like this and worse Monday thru Wednesday.


Waiting Room - if I was generous I'd say she only ever looks like this 
an hour before everyone arrives - in realty it's closer to 15mins.


Engine Room - where the magic happens Thursday thru Saturday....along with the

Saturday avo Basic & Beyond Workshop - l-r Fleur, Charles, Judith & Jenn

Utility Room - where we iron & overlock 
and where I store & display some of my bits & bobs.


She's a special space full of good energy
because of the lovely people that walk in the door
 attracted to the style of creating I encourage

...I'm a lucky girl!

2 comments:

  1. so, so, so marvelous! i want to come and sew. and i want such little house myself again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Studio in the garden, so many beautiful things are created in there.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!