Friday, February 1, 2013

REtreat Pt3 - Treasure Rescuing

Maybe because Busseltons population soars during the holidays
 was the reason there wasn't as much Op Shop treasure that needed rescuing

maybe it was because everyone had arrived at the REtreat with all they needed

or maybe it was because I found it all


 not entirely true

everyone found something

some found more than others


 however it was a little embarrassing
when at the end of our Op Shopping Friday
when I stood for show & tell
it was obvious I'd found more than most.

Just waiting on some photos from someone elses camera to arrive in my Inbox
so I can show you the result of our Sunday photoshoot.  

1 comment:

  1. oh treasure... is that the lovely tea pot coming to live at my home soon....

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!