Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's a Sign

Sometimes when I'm looking I'll miss them
and when I'm not looking I'll be tripping over them...


occasionally the messages in the signs are subtle
and I'll choose to ignore them


other times they're a whack across the head
[usually because I've ignored them for too long]


there's been a few whacks across the head lately
so I've decided to start taking notice


I've been thinking about letting my Meme
JaM 
go for a while
so when I saw this T-shirt in the shopping centre
I took it as a sign.

4 comments:

  1. I think 2013 is the year of change
    Have a wonderful retreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see it go but you do have so much on your plate as it is. JaM could always come back again one day in the future if you missed it too much......couldn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but it wasn't meant to be funny was it Jody?! :D Maybe it was a sign to make it so, not drop it! But as Jackie said you do have a great deal on your plate. Even tho I haven't been participating lately, I'd also be sorry to see it go. I kept hoping I could get my head back on track enough to start it up again. But it sounds as though you wanted, on a level, to let it go. But thankfully at least you'll still be here!! Happy Sleepover! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!