Made a Frock
for Christmas
a bit mumuish
tomorrow it's going to hit 40ºC
and with a fridge full of delicious Christmas fare
I plan on being comfortable.
I also made the girls a Frock each
can only show you a bit of one
cos they're watching.
Whether shared with family or friends
in the company of many or a few
I wish everyone
a very Merry Christmas
and I hope to see you in a few days
when I'll share photos of the girls frocks
taken with my new camera
the one that's waiting patiently for me under the tree!
x
Ps. Love you Dan - we'll see you in a week....I'll save you some prawns.
Thanks Claire for the Christmas Bunting - lovely to hear from you.
Regina - your present's on it's way.....to being wrapped.


Oh what a lovely dress both of them... can't wait to see the christmas cheer... love to all... hope its relaxing... enjoy... Denise & Zed...
ReplyDeleteNot mummish at all.....enjoy those prawns and all the day will be for you and the girls. Stay cool and look forward to some gorgeous new photos on that camera. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your new dress looks fabulous
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day
Melissa
xxx