Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Show & Tell

A couple of things nearly slipped under the radar
due to my social-media-juggling skills being a little rusty.

I mention stuff on facebook when it happens & then neglect to share on my blog
and visa versa sometimes

- it's tricky keeping all the balls in the air.

I almost forgot to tell you I made another Splice Skirt


and you can too,
the pattern is available in the Shop
and there's a new lot of workshops scheduled for 2013.

You'll make at least 2 skirts during the 2day workshop

 I've come up with a simple way to share some simple REinventions 
 with everyone
- can't say too much cos that would spoil the surprise

but one of them is how to turn two tops that don't fit into one that does...


oh and I got my hair cut

off

All I need now is new glasses, eyebrows & a body to complete the make-over.

and that's it

nothing else to share for the moment

all balls are in the air!



5 comments:

  1. Love the new look.....oh and of course the new skirt. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIke the hair....and of course, what is there not to love about green glasses..
    I am digging the top...what a great way to save and thrift fun fabric t's that
    dont fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody - the hair is looking good! And the skirt is beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great, yes I would love to know how to make the top that fits!!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is such a pleasure to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!