Friday, September 14, 2012

Picture Perfect

If a picture is worth a thousand words
this is one of my favourite photos ever taken in the Studio

I was fortunate to snap it today 
during a rare moment when everyone was busy doing their own thing



Emma ironing the opening to her sons TeePee
Charles & Jo sewing 
Judith is out of view pinning fabric
and Alex sips tea in between pattern adjustments.



Some moments caught on 'film' prove that workshops at the Studio aren't all
chatting, laughing, drinking tea, solving the worlds problems & eating Tim Tams
we're here to share time & space in the company of like minded souls 
while creating unique & individual projects as successfully as possible



and some times it's about getting the money shot



and sometimes
like today
we get to share anothers success

[Jo's REinvented Scrap Metal Bolero]

Term 3 comes to an end next week
which is exciting 
as I'm looking forward to sharing a whole lot more success by way of finished projects
and because after a couple of weeks in NZ
I'll be refreshed and ready to go again for Term 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!