Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Creative Sewing Mosaics

We whipped up a creative storm during Term3

and I managed to get snaps of most of the completed projects
created during the various workshops in & around the Studio...


REinventing your Wardrobe Workshops

1. Breathless, 2. Breathless, 3. Drape, 4. Drape, 5. Swinging,
6. Hot Top, 7. Hot Top, 8. Hot Top, 9. Flamenco Jacket, 10. Flamenco Jacket,
11. Vest, 12. Vest, 13. Boots, 14. Metal Bolero, 15. Metal Bolero,
16. Junky Jacket, 17. Denim & Lace, 18. Denim & Lace, 19. Fresh Frock, 20. Fresh Frock,
21. Blue Roses, 22. Blue Roses, 23. Belt Bag, 24. Piece of Cake REinvented, 25. Friday Gang

Learn to Sew - Basics & Beyond Workshops


1. Purple Cake, 2. Liza Frock, 3. Liza Frock, 4. Retro, 5. TeePee,
6. Rosie Dress, 7. Paisley Love Cushion, 8. Paisley Love Cushion, 9. Love Liza, 10. Charles Shirt,
 11. Charles Shirt #2, 12. Charles Shirt #2, 13. Charles Shirt #3, 14. Charles Shirt #3, 15. Hubby Cushions,
16. Spots, 17. Sues Gown, 18. Library Bag, 19. Bag & Cover, 20. Liza Top,

21. Dressing Gown, 22. Bed Jkt, 23. Bed Jkt, 24. Charlottes Cover, 25. Charlottes Cover

 Creative Pods - Splice Skirts, Pieces of Cake 
& Print & Stitch Workshops


1. Lilac Garden, 2. Lilac Garden, 3. Made in a Day, 4. Made in a Day,
5. Piece of Cake REinvented, 6. Floral Batik, 7. Floral Batik, 8. Ikea Cake,
9. Proteas, 10. Shop, 11. Cabbage Roses, 12. Tulle & Spots,
13. Cabbage Rose Tea towels, 14. Linen Rose, 15. Purple Patch, 16. Purple Patch


5 comments:

  1. Oooh I see you are home.....so looking forward to catching up next week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great term you had then you up and left for a great holiday... so good your home, missed you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your great photos .... just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back, missed you but I hope you had a wonderful time, have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jodie!!!!!!!!!! been away for a bit :( but had to come visit and glad I did - your pics always cheer me up. Needless to say I'm now addicted to splice skirts and have made 2 since I last saw you, and have another planned :) take care, love Lara x

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!