I just coined another new term,
REinventing Rubble
a pile of half cut, semi unpicked & roughly pinned garments
with a specific outcome in mind.
This is going to be a coat for the trip to New Zealand....
and having said it out loud I now have to do it.

Help! I need some inspiration. I have several pairs of drawstring linen pants in various colors. They are too small for me to wear. I'm holding onto them with the idea of cutting them up and resewing into something else. But I can't exactly figure out what that is. I am not a small lady. Since this isn't very wide fabric, I'm thinking that the best use might be something like a gored long skirt. Do any other options come to mind for you?
ReplyDeleteOOOhhhhhh, I can't wait till you show us what you do. Do take some progress photos - I can see this will be inspiring for me!!! Cheers.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it
ReplyDelete