which I fully intended to follow through on
because I'd woken REenergised REfocused, with a burning desire to REinvent
I made a good start
however
I got distracted
when I discovered this in the mailbox

I'd been expecting it
what I hadn't been expecting was how excited I'd get at the first glimpse [squealing no less]
It had been love at first sight and I'd been lusting after one for a long time
when finally Odile put them in her Etsy Store
I knew the one I chose was going to be pretty
and I knew I'd admire the workmanship
along with the attention to detail
and I was looking forward to seeing what little extras Odile had popped in the parcel
however I wasn't prepared for how
utterly & outrageously gorgeous my new pin cushion was actually going to be
until I held in my own hand
and I didn't even know Odile made
adorable handmade Pins
so my surprises were perfect....
I didn't spend my whole day taking photos of the pin cushion
I did manage to tick one and a half REinventions off my list
which I'll save for next time...







funniest pin cushion i have ever seen...does it grow..oh dear Ax
ReplyDeleteOMG it's fabulous. It's a wonder you could put it down.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE etsy!! I could trawl etsy all day without purchasing anything. Thanks for the photo! Bree
ReplyDeleteOoooh La la what a beautiful thing..... x
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh it is simply too beautiful - love me a gorgous pin cushion and this is the best I have seen. You lucky ducky :D XXX
ReplyDeleteIt's really a pincushion? I bet you kept glancing at it all day, it's just beautiful. Thanks for crossing things for me last night, I will let you know the result as soon as I hear. xx
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely gorgeous .... just love it. What a wonderful gift to receive.
ReplyDeleteHow amazingly beautiful Jody! How lucky you are too! x
ReplyDelete