As discerning as I am when Op shopping these days
due to there being 'no room at the inn'
some treasures are irresistible
![]() |
| [a hint of what I'm not showing you] |
some treasures are irresistible
like much loved & well worn vintage leather toddler shoes
and babies handmade cotton matinee jackets
![]() |
| [no one's pregnant] |
I'm a sucker for pretty linen
- there's nothing nicer than slipping between heavy vintage 100% cotton sheets
especially when they're embroidered.
Interesting vintage craft books are a rare find round these parts these days
so when I see them I grab them
even though I probably wouldn't make most of the projects they offer
there's always one or two that are timeless.
Enid Gilchrist pattern making magazines totally fit that bill
and with a healthy collection already
these were irresistible....
and with a healthy collection already
these were irresistible....
Sharing my treasure with others over at Divajools.






Love it all!
ReplyDeleteOh what wonderful treasure, sadly we all seem to be limited by space these days!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
I think you can be forgiven for making those purchases - you have been very discerning - they are all just lovely! I remember spending many dreamy hours going through those Enid Gilchrist books when I was a kid - the drawings were great - my fave was the dress-up one. Gorgeous finds!
ReplyDeleteOnce again your local op shop has much better stock than mine. Great finds though Jody.
ReplyDeleteDo have any plans for the baby shoes and clothes? Or are you as bad as I and just like to collect them coz you love the look of them? :)
Those sheets are so lovely! I'd love to find me some as nice as that. and there's just something about vintage craft and pattern books that call to you isn't there?
I'm so glad that Sue has started this meme. It's fun to share vintage and recyclable finds don't you think. Better than just keeping the joy to yourself! :))) ♥