Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Perfect Day....not to Sew

 Yesterday was the perfect day to sew
but instead I met up with my peeps for 
coffee, snacks, chats & browsing in & around Freo.

Carol wearing her REinvention which I regretfully didn't get a decent photo of.

Andi arriving for lunch in her REinvention.

One of the beautiful things about Fremantle is it's flat 
and nothing is too far from anything else.

After lunch at Wild Poppy the three of us wandered down the road to
Corner Store
where we treated ourselves to the wonder & delights that fill the shop to overflowing.

This is the newly distressed mirror that dominates the far corner of the shop,
which Carolyn mentions over here



and this is Kevin, Carolyns hubby -
they are co-owners of the shop
and people I have known since the halcyon days of the Northbridge Markets....a lifetime ago.


sitting is not how you will usually find Kevin
 While Andi & Carol had a good look at everything,
chatted to Kevin,
bought stuff
and organised an interior design consult

I took photos

 











How could I not...
the joint's a blogger/shopper/lover of all things dream come true...
(no one paid me to say that)
it's a feel good space with only one thing missing 
coffee
but then you'd never leave.

With time flying
 we managed to browse a couple of oppys
grab another snack


Andi scored this gorgeous crochet blanky for $3.50


and enjoy a guided tour of Carols World Heritage Listed accommodation business
which I'll share the snaps of soon



because now I have to sew!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting us Jody & friends! You brightened up our day.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looked like u had an awesome time.
    Very jealous.
    Su Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. the corner store looks AMAZING! What a fabulous place to shop!
    Sounds like a great way to spend the day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the shop, lucky you for being able to visit there. It looks like you had a lovely day and sometimes you need a day like that. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the gorgeous things in these photos ..... love the corner shop sign. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn't even know they had a Corner Store in Freo... heading there next week then......

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!