Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pattern Testers Required - Apply Within

I've a huge favour to ask 

of anyone interested in helping me pattern test the new
childs Splice Skirt pattern.




You will need to;

 reside in Australia


 sew at an intermediate+ level

 have a girl child

who fits & is an average Australian Size 8, 10, 12 or 14



and also be prepared to;

supply your own fabric

finish the garment within 7days of receiving the pattern

be honest & up front with your appraisal of the instructions you receive with the pattern,
 the pattern
 & the construction process.



If you think this might be up your alley
please leave your expression of interest in the comments
and I'll be in touch.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi,
    Would love to test the childrens skirt pattern. I've not made your adult pattern so would be entire new to the technique etc.
    I have a 7yr old niece (sz 8) and a 13yr old niece (sz 14?) who I could sew for - and a cupboard full of fabric lol my Blog is http://theclimbingtree.com.au/ Cheers Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh would have loved too.... only have a 4yo...... Never mind. Good luck with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody,, I purchased all of your patterns recently & would love to be a pattern tester.. I have an eight year old who would probably be best for a size 10 pattern.. Love your splice skirts : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pick me....no really I would love to have a play if you need anyone else. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jody
    I would love to do a size 8 for you, I have a daughter(well 2 actually but the other is younger) who would love me to do it for her. Cheers
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to test the pattern. My daughter is a size 8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowee, she is beautiful, love the colours you have chosen for this one, as I have graduated from your beginners class does that now make me intermediate? hmmm doesn't matter really cause my boys would not been keen on wearing your skirt and the only girls in our family are the furry/hairy kind and kitten who is 19, is not into frills and jazzy cant keep still for a minute so doing measurements on her will be IMPOSSIBLE :-) Mx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, not sure if i am too late but I'd love to test your pattern for you. I am an advanced sewist, have a magnificent fabric stash, and have a 10yo girl who would look adorable in this skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!