Friday, June 8, 2012

Bunnies on Friday

Just to prove the classes here at the Studio are quite diverse 
and that I always encourage students to engage in projects that stimulate & foster their creativity
sometimes I'm happy to stand back
 until invited to offer my creative advice


 and I wont take offense when laughed at!


Kate was quite right to opt for the scratchy hand-stitched eyes on the Snow Bunnies she created for her daughter.


I still think the Button Bum was a stroke of genius though...
sadly didn't get a shot of that & if Kates expression was anything to go by
there is no longer a Button Bummed Bunny in existence.

I love my Fridays so that's why I'm joining in here.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the hearty laughs today....such a great way to spend Fridays xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that you joined in with Things I'm Loving. Looks like you had a fun and productive session :-) Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny button bum survived and was handed over into the care if my beautiful daughter today. She loved her. Thanks Jody for creating such a beautiful space to work in. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good - it was cute and perfect for a boy bunny and much better than those 'bunny farts' they wanted you to make!

      Delete
  4. Those bunnies are so very cute Jody and I'm very intrigued by the 'button bum'!! :))
    Sounds like another great meme to join in with. Hmmm....
    I'm looking at your lovely tunic you're wearing and I've just decided that I might now lose myself in my studio today and try to make one for myself. I haven't made myself any clothing for years and I was looking at some of my fabric yesterday thinking how nice it would look made up to wear. Thanks for that push of inspiration.
    Assuming you'll be doing JaM today I'll probably be back later for that! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!