it's a numbers game.
If ya don't got the numbers you don't get the gig.
I'm fortunate that I have a very supportive & understanding partner
otherwise I'd have been packing shelves at Coles a long time ago!
The strangest of wonderful things has been happening this year.
Classes are filling at the Studio.
Girls are booking back in, with a husband deciding to give it a go this term,
people are traveling distances to be apart of what happens here,
some have foregone The Tresillian Art Centre in preference to the Studio,
due to the smaller class sizes
and the no hassle, at the door parking here at the Studio,
some stay weekends,
some have been coming for years
and for the first time ever
I'm nearly booked out a Term in advance!
Girls are booking back in, with a husband deciding to give it a go this term,
people are traveling distances to be apart of what happens here,
some have foregone The Tresillian Art Centre in preference to the Studio,
due to the smaller class sizes
and the no hassle, at the door parking here at the Studio,
some stay weekends,
some have been coming for years
and for the first time ever
I'm nearly booked out a Term in advance!
For someone who wasn't sure whether or not she'd do workshops for very long
I'm doing a very good impersonation of someone who does & who will.
I'm especially excited at the prospect of taking the REinventing your Wardrobe Workshop
to Sydney & Mt Gambier later this year.
![]() |
| (Blue Lakes - Mt Gambier, SA) |
I'm especially excited at the prospect of taking the REinventing your Wardrobe Workshop
to Sydney & Mt Gambier later this year.
Again it's a numbers game.
If you've been watching what I've been up to over the years I've had this Blog
and you were thinking you'd like the opportunity to REinvent your wardrobe
and Perth is too far to come
I'd love the opportunity to help change the way you see yourself & clothes
for the rest of your life.
for the rest of your life.
After 5mins listening to me talk I guarantee you'll never look at clothes the same way again
...and then imagine a whole 5days totally immersed in exploring your creativity,
while discovering new skills,
and enhancing old ones,
surrounded by like minded souls in a friendly, welcoming, non judgmental environment,
with a new appreciation of what's possible when you step outside the box,
not to mention a brand new wardrobe at the end of it!
...and then imagine a whole 5days totally immersed in exploring your creativity,
while discovering new skills,
and enhancing old ones,
surrounded by like minded souls in a friendly, welcoming, non judgmental environment,
with a new appreciation of what's possible when you step outside the box,
not to mention a brand new wardrobe at the end of it!




Wow - it's so great to know there is a clever lady heading to the eastern states to spread the REinventing love!
ReplyDeleteHave a blast......
I'd love nothing more at the moment than to attend one of those workshops Jody! I was reading about the Sydney one a few weeks back and wondering if I'd be able to save up enough pennies to go. Sigh.....probably not, but I'll keep trying. :) So glad things are working out so very well for you. ♥
ReplyDeleteObviously you are doing everything right. Word of mouth is a powerful tool and I'm sure your Blog and Facebook are a big help as well. I'd love to do a workshop with you too but you are still too far away for me. One day maybe.......x
ReplyDeleteThat is great to hear of your success. I'll be in Mt Gambier on the 6th and 7th of October :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're doing a great job - hope it all continues!
ReplyDelete