This is a sample of what was created during
REinventing your Wardrobe
and
Learn to Sew ~ Basics & Beyond Workshops
here at the Studio in Spearwood
and at the Tresillian Art Centre in Nedlands during Term 1.
1. Cardy Wrap, 2. Lunch Bag, 3. Pant Tunic Detail, 4. Floaty Frock Detail, 5. Make it (nearly) Perfect Skirt,
6. Jeans Skirt, 7. Lace Splice Skirt, 8. Summer Frock, 9. Collar Rose Detail, 10. Blossom Jacket,
11. Laughing, 12. wearing Liza Tops, 13. Brooch, 14. Satchel Bag, 15. Slip,
16. Frock REinvention, 17. Wrap Top, 18. Top Copy, 19. Piece of Cake, 20. Piece of Cake Tunic,
21. Scrunchie, Top & Skirt, 22. Japanese Sewing, 23. Shirt Top, 24. Wrap Top, 25. Top Wrap
6. Jeans Skirt, 7. Lace Splice Skirt, 8. Summer Frock, 9. Collar Rose Detail, 10. Blossom Jacket,
11. Laughing, 12. wearing Liza Tops, 13. Brooch, 14. Satchel Bag, 15. Slip,
16. Frock REinvention, 17. Wrap Top, 18. Top Copy, 19. Piece of Cake, 20. Piece of Cake Tunic,
21. Scrunchie, Top & Skirt, 22. Japanese Sewing, 23. Shirt Top, 24. Wrap Top, 25. Top Wrap
Classes are filling fast for Term 2
and I'm already taking bookings into Term 3.
If you thought you'd like to join us I'd be thrilled to share with you
how easy & fun it is to fall in love with creating while using your sewing machine.
Details are over on the right.
Details are over on the right.
There is also a spot available on the 22nd April in the Splice Skirt Workshop
for anyone interested in creating their own unique Winter Skirt.
Thankyou to everyone that participated in the questionnaire I conducted
asking for interest in me doing on-line workshops,
as I anticipated their isn't enough interest in my little blog for it to be a viable venture
however I am now considering a
Sew Outside the Lines Sew-along
.....could be exciting
and as the Piece of Cake Pattern generated the most interest I'd like to offer this as our first project...
whatcha think...I'd only need one person to say "YAY" and I'll get the ball rolling!


Wow that is a gorgeous skirt, I love it.
ReplyDeleteYAY. Not sure what your planning with the sew along but I'm in if it goes ahead. x
ReplyDeleteOh bugger! I was so looking forward to the online thing Jody, but what you have planned sounds like the next best thing. Count me in! YAY from me too. x
ReplyDelete