Why would ya
if given the choice
eat lunch anywhere other than outside,
if given the choice
eat lunch anywhere other than outside,
sharing the shade of a Peppermint Tree,
chit chatting about lifes curiosities
while attending a Sewing Workshop at the Studio.
![]() |
| (l-r Allex, Judith, Inge, Nikki) |
Today is the 2nd day of Summer
and the 1st day of a 2day (All Day Friday) REinventing/Basics & Beyond Workshop
- the girls are creating a storm of 'new' garments,
so much so that I didn't even think of the camera until we sat for lunch.
I'm looking forward to showing off their cleverness next week...
I have new dates up for 2012 - in the side bar of the Blog.
I thought I'd start slowly.....
introduce a couple of options now, then wait to see what happens
and already the Saturday avo classes are full!
I have new dates up for 2012 - in the side bar of the Blog.
I thought I'd start slowly.....
introduce a couple of options now, then wait to see what happens
and already the Saturday avo classes are full!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!