Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years REsolutions

There's a few things on my REsolution List
and knowing I'm not flash with lists
I figure staying calm & enjoying 2012 as it unfolds
isn't too much to ask and probably the only one I need to adhere to.

   

Another on the list is to get a whole lot more organised 
and have more fun with more fabric.
I'm hopeful that these Fabric Swatch Cards and some gorgeous new fabric
means I've made a start.


I'm looking forward to sharing an inspiring, adventurous, exciting, creative &
[deep breathe] calm 2012 with everyone.... see ya on the flip side. x

2 comments:

  1. less haste and more calm to you too in 2012 jody.
    i am sure that this year you will bring much joy and happiness to everyone who takes part in your wonderful workshops.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!