Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Lake Grace was a blast!
While the weather was stormy outside 
we managed (in between cups of tea & laughing)
to create our own REinvention storm inside. 
There's images over on Flickr & FB of what the girls created.

 There's lots of reasons it was lovely to come home from my weekend away,
mostly though,
for the first time in in a long time
he gave me flowers.


Having lived with him for 25yrs 
I realise this gesture for what it is
and in so doing
it was really easy for me to forgive him for being a thoughtless prick person before I left.

1 comment:

  1. flowers = guilty. a lovely way to make your heart go mooshy and soft again though isn't it <3

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!