If this post starts to waffle & wander I'll apologise now
but I'm determined not too miss a day of Blogtoberfest
and even though I'm shattered, having been up for 36hrs -
I do my best pattern writing after midnight
no, that's not it
it's really because I leave everything until the last minute
and then have to do an all nighter!
Thankfully I took these photos the other day so at least I've some pictures to entertain you with.
I've decided I like the idea of having grey hair
more than I actually like having grey hair.
I've worked out I like colour more than I don't like colour.
I'll do the grey thing again,
cos when it comes down to it
I'm really very lazy when it comes to my appearance
and am always looking for a quick fix -
that's why REinventing's the bomb!
In a matter of moments I turned this saggy sack into a funky Tunic Top
by stitching the cowl up to one shoulder
and pinning the other side in with a brooch.


I really liked the grey (this from a woman who deliberately dyed her hair a shade of grey in her teens), but a change is as good as a holiday & all that.
ReplyDeleteI so wish I had your refashioning skillz...!
Oh cute. I'm pretty lazy with my hair too!
ReplyDeleteAs a grey haired lady myself (after red, brunette, blonde and even bald) I understand the transitional angst BUT I don't think you are quite ready for grey.
ReplyDeleteSome day maybe but not now.
I know it's superficial and we don't want to admit it but our appearance affects/effects how we feel.
Your smile is stronger.
x Joanie
Vic - I think I'll be having this 'holiday' for a while.
ReplyDeleteMiriam - thanks for using the word cute in a comment about my hair.
Joanie - can you come glasses shopping with me!