Friday, June 17, 2011

Can't pick a favourite!

Exciting things are happening round here at the moment and I have so much to share but like anything that's really yummy, you want the experience to last a while so I'm metering it out spoonful by spoonful so you can savor the moments with me - or not!
(Denises short version of the Splice Skirt)
These are the Splice Skirts created during our fever pitched sewing session at the Studio on Wednesday.
I can't decide which one I like the most because everytime you make one of these it's different -
and there lies my dilemma - I love different with a passion!
(Kaffe Fasset Fabric) 



These Skirts, along with the other garments available in the Sew Outside the Lines™ range of patterns, will be worn by the girls, while they man the Hot Possum stand during the Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair. 
(Julies Splice Skirt)
Denise is Hot Possum and she is the very reason my patterns are a reality - I'll save those details for another time!
(Denises first Splice Skirt)
 Not only will my patterns & kits be available to purchase from the Hot Possum stand, Denise has her own range of funky, bright & fun Quilt Patterns and a huge range of gorgeous fabrics - 
she has a great eye for colour & pattern combinations.
(Change of Heart Skirt)
And as if that wasn't exciting enough...
I am soooo pleased & relieved to announce that I managed to put to bed the 3rd member of the Sew Outside the Lines™ pattern family, in time for the Sydney Quilt & Craft Fair.
I've hinted at this one previously and will officially introduce her to you tomorrow!

Here's a sneaky look...

Oh and I've decided I do have a new favourite Splice Skirt - it's the short version (first image) because I don't have one - yet! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what fantastic 'besties' you have - can understand the dilemma you had lol. Beautiful - loving these tasty little tidbits, keep them coming please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how original, love the kaffe fassett skirt, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by with your encouraging comments.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!